Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - APB missing guitar
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

APB missing guitar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
route66blues

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: APB missing guitar Reply with quote

Hey Everybody,
I dont think anybody has noticed yet but on this tour I have been playing my backup Gigliotti Tele. Well the prototype that Patrick made 5 years ago and has been played for every show and on every record for 5 years is missing. It was lost in shipping from Denmark on the last tour. It is very identifiable and if anybody sees it online, for sale or somebody other than me playing it. Please let us know. The thing that separates that guitar from the rest is the Tele headstock. All the other ones have the new headstock.. We have been working through back channels to try to locate it but no luck.. Its the shipping companies fault but Im still very concerned..
Thanks Joe Bonamassa

Joe posted on his forum. Below is a photo of the guitar. It's not like he doesn't have others since he has a rather extensive collection. This is just a one of a kind guitar. It has a brushed brass top with a swirl pattern. It has a red tobacco burst finish. Mahogany body. 21 fret neck Gibson style neck with Fender headstock.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogal1967/502782245/
JohnnyZ

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this guitar live (about 15 feet away), and it certainly is a beauty, both in looks and in sound. It's a shame that it's likely stolen...

Check out Joe Bonamassa's Live at the Rockpalast (2005) dvd. He opens with this guitar, and really jams out/rocks out with it! BTW, the whole dvd is terrific, in my opinion, and well worth the $13 and change. Great power trio stuff. The rythm section not only complements Joe beautifully, I think they elevate him...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: