Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Robben's Guitar shown in GP 2/2008
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robben's Guitar shown in GP 2/2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> The Daved Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkeck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Robben's Guitar shown in GP 2/2008 Reply with quote

David, Please tell me about the Gibson that Robben is shown with in the Feb 2008 Guitar Player article. It appears to be a es-355 stereo TDC with a Maestro vibrola but I'm not positive of the year, etc. Thank you.

Gary
Ian Hurtt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gary, off topic but welcome to the forum!
Phil T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Robben's Guitar shown in GP 2/2008 Reply with quote

gkeck wrote:
David, Please tell me about the Gibson that Robben is shown with in the Feb 2008 Guitar Player article. It appears to be a es-355 stereo TDC with a Maestro vibrola but I'm not positive of the year, etc. Thank you.

Gary

In the Vintage Guitar Magazine article http://www.vintageguitar.com/features/artists/details.asp?AID=3060 he states that it is a '63 355, and that "the only place I was ever able to use it was when I was out with Phil Lesh." Daved may have more info if he was on those gigs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> The Daved Zone All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: