Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Bruno Super 100 for sale....
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bruno Super 100 for sale....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattjam101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Bruno Super 100 for sale.... Reply with quote

Bruno Super 100 - Like New

I'm selling my Bruno Super 100 - purchased new from Ultrasound Amp Sales in NYC for $6,200 in 2009 (www.ultrasoundampsales.com). Tony Bruno built this head right after building a Super 100 for the lead guitarist from The SNL Band (http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2008/Sep/Live_from_L_A_SNLs_Jared_Scharff.aspx). This is the 6L6 model with $600 in NOS tubes. I've owned a few very nice amps in my life and this is one of the best - can't beat the lead tone on this amp, its thick, fat, sparkles, and has the perfect amount of edge to cut through the mix - though if you're reading this add, you probably already know how awesome these amps are.

The amp is in like new condition with very few hours of play time. Some of the protective shipping tape is actually still on the grill of the amp from when it was shipped new from Tony's shop. The sale includes the original footswitch along with a protective head cover. I obviously don't want to part with this amp but I'm trying to buy a new house and need all the spare money I can raise :-)

The amp is currently listed on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110600393015&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions: mattjam101@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: