Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Newguy here
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newguy here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluesy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Newguy here Reply with quote

Glad I found this forum. But, why is Robben doing Europe and only a few select areas of the US? We need live music of his caliber in Michigan. There are plenty of venues here- a lot more than when he did the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor and the Seventh House in Pontiac- we're starved for the real deal here. I'll personally do whatever possible to make this happen. (well, almost anything)
________
RA108

Last edited by bluesy on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
kohar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: I'll help... Reply with quote

Did you miss Schoenburg just NW of Chicago last month? It was awesome. Prairie Center for the Arts reminded me somewhat of Macomb Center for the Performing Arts, which is another great venue. In fact, I might know someone who I could nudge to try to influence that.
Laughing Career Student here! Did you catch Jeff Beck, with BBKing this summer at DTE? Off the blues subject, but the last 2 Tom Petty concerts here were great. One thing about us Michigan Music Fans, we're an enthusiastic audience!!!!!!
grant420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: You missed out Reply with quote

Robben is currently touring in Europe, but he did a somewhat extensive US tour earlier in the year. I caught him at "The Nugget" in Reno, driving 1000 miles each way. It was worth every minute in the car to see him rockin' those two nights in March.
You should've caught him in IL, as I'll bet it would've been far less than 1000 miles! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: