Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - new clinic scheduled in Ojai April 14th
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new clinic scheduled in Ojai April 14th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anne
Robben Connection

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: new clinic scheduled in Ojai April 14th Reply with quote

Finally, we were able to fit a guitar clinic into Robben's busy schedule. We have arranged for the clinic to be in Ojai, CA on Saturday, April 14th from 10 AM to 5 PM. Deatils are on Robben's clinic page http://www.robbenford.com/clinic.htm , as well as comments from people who have atended in the past.
Please be patient; it may take the web master a few days to post the new info. and registration form.
We don't really know how many clinics Robben will be able to do this year, so if you are interested in taking this clinic, now is your golden opportunity! The class is limited to the first 25 people to send their payment and registration.
Hope to see you here in April.
Anne
veldt666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a remote chance that Robben will ever do another clinic in the UK?
I only ask because of the prohibitive costs & time to catch one of his US clinics. Wink
anne
Robben Connection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get emails all the time from people who wonder if Robben will be doing a clinic in their area. Here is my standard reply:
Occasionally he does out of town clinics (produced by someone else), but it is good for him to be able to do something at home, especially because he travels so much for tours. also, when we produce the clinics ourselves, we have ultimate "quality control" and can assure that the clinic is in an appropriate venue, is limited to 25 people, and is a full five hours long. So we don't put effort in producing the clinics elsewhere, but he sometimes gets invited to do clinics by record shops or guitar shops who do the busy work and the promotion.
That said, the clinics we produce in Ojai are the only ones that we will schedule and produce ourselves. In truth, Robben is more relaxed when he has to drive 10 minutes to teach the clinic than if he had flown somewhere and was staying in a hotel. Also, it is too difficult for us to produce something in another town, etc. We have had people travel from Europe and Japan attend these clinics and leave very happy and feeling like it was worth their effort. I realize that the travel expense may be a burden, but Ojai is a really lovely spot for a vacation and it is only one and one half hours from LAX airport, only 45 minutes from Santa Barbara, CA. I also include a list of local hotels to those that register.
Anne
veldt666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your response. I will consider the options , Re timing Etc?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: