Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Chat is back...FlashChat
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat is back...FlashChat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirk95
Starship Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Chat is back...FlashChat Reply with quote

Check out Flashchat in the menu above.......

or click here:
http://www.online-discussion.com/RobbenFord/chat/flashchat.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bluelobster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: chat Reply with quote

Excellent .
What a toy.
JohnnyZ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reposted from another thread in the forum. Kirk, I really think something is wrong with this chat room. Has anyone been able to communicate with someone in there? Confused

nineacres wrote:
Johnny - you and I have missed each other by seconds in the chat room on a couple of occasions. I guess we should start rehearsing that Billy Exstein and Sarah Vaughan song ...

Hope to catch you live sometime!

Ok, this has got to be more than just coincidence. I just entered the chat room a few minutes ago, at 2:15pm EST to be exact, and it showed that nineacres had entered at exactly the same time. This has happened several times before- that there was someone entered at exactly the same time, but that someone really wasn't there (after waiting several minutes for a reply). Methinks something is fishy with the chat room...
JohnnyZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyZ wrote:
Ok, this has got to be more than just coincidence. I just entered the chat room a few minutes ago, at 2:15pm EST to be exact, and it showed that nineacres had entered at exactly the same time. This has happened several times before- that there was someone entered at exactly the same time, but that someone really wasn't there (after waiting several minutes for a reply). Methinks something is fishy with the chat room...

Said "what the hey, let's check out the chat room, maybe someone's there!" It showed that forum member maxima was there, and had coincidentally entered the room at 12:39pm, exactly the same time I had. But, after several minutes of waiting for a response, I concluded that she was not really there at that time. Funny, though, I didn't see maxima's name listed as being online either before or after my journey into the room. Perhaps that's why it's called "flash"chat? Perhaps the room is a haunted one, and everytime I see that someone's there, it's really just their ghost? I dunno...
roadwarriorfortheblues

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: chat Reply with quote

JohnnyZ wrote:
Perhaps the room is a haunted one, and everytime I see that someone's there, it's really just their ghost? I dunno...

Haunted or hacked Question
yeoyeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting kitchen design dayton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: