Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Fuchs ODS
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuchs ODS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Fuchs ODS Reply with quote

I don't know if this subject ever came up and I apologize if I'm repeating anything. I was wondering if Robben has ever tried a Fuchs ODS and what his opinion of it was. I realize he has a good relationship with Alexander and wouldn't want to risk that.
Most of us will never have enough cash or get the oportunity to ever own let alone play through a Dumble. The Fuchs seems to be a pretty viable and reasonable alternative. I thought Robben would be using these whenever his Dumbles weren't available.
Careful what you say. I'm a new Fuchs endoser:)
Ian Hurtt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Fuchs modded DRRI and it's a happening little amp. I think Andy makes a great ODS style amp and wish him continued success. Having said that, it's hard to say if Robben has ever tried one, I'm sure his relationship with Dumble is something he doesn't want to jeopardize.
JohnnyZ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Hurtt wrote:
I have a Fuchs modded DRRI and it's a happening little amp. I think Andy makes a great ODS style amp and wish him continued success. Having said that, it's hard to say if Robben has ever tried one, I'm sure his relationship with Dumble is something he doesn't want to jeopardize.

Tiger Woods has a contractual relationship with Buick. But, I doubt that it's the only brand of automobile he's driven and bought since signing on the dotted line. If Tiger doesn't have a Mercedes and/or other non-General Motors vehicles in his 4-wheeled arsenal, I'll eat my Zendrive... Very Happy

Or, perhaps this isn't an apples to apples comparison-type scenario? Confused
Ian Hurtt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyZ wrote:
Ian Hurtt wrote:

Tiger Woods has a contractual relationship with Buick. But, I doubt that it's the only brand of automobile he's driven and bought since signing on the dotted line. If Tiger doesn't have a Mercedes and/or other non-General Motors vehicles in his 4-wheeled arsenal, I'll eat my Zendrive... Very Happy

Or, perhaps this isn't an apples to apples comparison-type scenario? Confused

Hard to say, you could easily be right. But, RF has developed his tone over the years based on those two ODS amps that he has that Dumble still checks/works on a regular basis. I'd like to think that Robben feels the need to check out a Fuchs but he might feel no need to try an ODS style amp when he has examples of the real deal..

Or not... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: