Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - WANTED ::: USED Robin 2, Bilston, 2006 Tickets (desperate!)
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANTED ::: USED Robin 2, Bilston, 2006 Tickets (desperate!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
websitemad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: WANTED ::: USED Robin 2, Bilston, 2006 Tickets (desperate!) Reply with quote

Hi all,

just wondering if any of you can help me...(yes, I know, first post on the board and I'm on the scrounge! Embarassed )

I'm on a secret quest for a friend, to locate two USED Robben Ford tickets for the gig of 12th November 2006 at The Robin 2, Bilston, West Midlands. (ideally two, but one ticket would still be great!)

If I can get hold of them (I'm willing to pay) it would mean so much to the friend in question on a personal level, that night was a special night and he meant to pick up a ticket at the end of the gig, but got distracted...it's his 40th Birthday on 12th July and would be great to get them for then...

I've contacted the venue, to no avail, so you lot are my last chance !

Thanks in advance

Nige
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: