Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Truth Availability
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truth Availability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfhalo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Truth Availability Reply with quote

FYI........Truth is available at the iTunes Store.........got mine this morning.
JohnnyZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pre-ordered cd from Amazon just arrived via UPS here at work, and it's staring at me as I type. And, it's a nice price at $12.99!

Time to hit the lab where my speakers are, and close the door... :-)
FatTeleTom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered from Amazon as well--indicated a release date of Aug 7, but they shipped it over the weekend, so it should be here soon.

I'm hoping to give it a few listens before -- and I still can't believe I can type this -- seeing Robben AND Larry live, together, here in Chicago on Sunday.

Looking forward to reviews of Truth here, and will add my own after I've had time to spin it a while.
jconstant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Truth Availability Reply with quote

sfhalo wrote:
FYI........Truth is available at the iTunes Store.........got mine this morning.

Left the computer on overnight, iTunes open, iPod plugged in ready to sync, blank CD in the drive ready to burn and woke up in the middle of the night and decided to see if it was available yet - darn!, not yet - but checked again first thing after getting up and there it was. (not that I was looking forward to it or anything like that).

I'm on track 8 of 11 right now and I think we have a winner. Some really good, raw guitar on this one. I'll post more thoughts after it sinks in some more.
lancheese

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went to Best Buy on my lunch hour, resigned to the probability of "no chance they'll have it..."

But YEE HAW they had one copy showing in their system and after a sales associate completed a twenty minute search, she found it on their new release cart that hadn't been put in the bins yet. I secured my copy!!!!

Let those "aggressive" licks roll forth....
Tele295

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the clips I heard at Amazon, "Truth," rocks!!!!! Very earthy and bluesy. I ordered 2 copies this morning.

What's that guitar he's holding on the cover?
jconstant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele295 wrote:
Based on the clips I heard at Amazon, "Truth," rocks!!!!! Very earthy and bluesy. I ordered 2 copies this morning.

What's that guitar he's holding on the cover?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with that - very earthy and bluesy.

That guitar on the front is his Sakashta.

Jim
jconstant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I noticed that Truth is #19 on Amazon's Top Sellers in Muisc list. Not too shabby!
parker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Truth Availability Reply with quote

jconstant wrote:
sfhalo wrote:

Left the computer on overnight, iTunes open, iPod plugged in ready to sync, blank CD in the drive ready to burn and woke up in the middle of the night and decided to see if it was available yet - darn!, not yet - but checked again first thing after getting up and there it was. (not that I was looking forward to it or anything like that).

I'm on track 8 of 11 right now and I think we have a winner. Some really good, raw guitar on this one. I'll post more thoughts after it sinks in some more.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only crazed one! I was furrowing thru iTunes in the wee hours of the morning too! Laughing need to buy a hard copy from Borders this weekend also Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: