Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Gregg Allman & Friends, West Coast
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gregg Allman & Friends, West Coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> The Daved Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daved
Robben Connection

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Gregg Allman & Friends, West Coast Reply with quote

We'll kick off Gregory's 2 week west coast tour in San Diego next Tuesday, July 14th, at Humphrey's By The Sea, folowed by shows in Anaheim, Ventura, and Lake Tahoe, amongst others.

On the 21st & 22nd, we will be at The Independant for two nights in San Francisco... the same venue that Robben recorded his upcoming 'Live' CD about 2 months ago.

A good time will be had by all, I'm sure.
Hope to C U there!

"This boy's diseased with rhythm!" -Bing Crosby (Road To Rio, '49)
Bluelobster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

You're a lucky "bastard" (well if i can allow this impertinence) i know you know the value of doing your living within a passion.............hehehe.
Anyway i am still green with envy : Lake tahoe or everywhere within the Alman crew ..................and to be in a Robben forum to hear about that crap............i can't cope that without a sip of wine .................
Rumor start about landau playing in nice next week. I am not eager to go live gigs (Jeff beck 15 ) but Landau can makes me get out off my hole.
Anyway , say hi to the crew from a long fan , and tell Warren he've got a lot of fans in france.......... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> The Daved Zone All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: