Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - Off Topic: Check out the new "i" cd from Garth
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off Topic: Check out the new "i" cd from Garth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Off Topic: Check out the new "i" cd from Garth Reply with quote

Garth has a new cd out. If you love guitar, and I do, you might want to check this out. You can get it from his website.
Aeolian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting with baited breath for it to come in the mail. I love Garth's playing. I just missed him playing in my neck of the woods but I had to drive to the central valley. That man can really make a guitar talk.

I'll post a review when I get it. It's all Garth. He said he played some live bass and sequenced the rest. But with his musical sensibilities, I'm sure it won't sound like it. He makes music. Plus, he's a wizzard in the studio. Necessary to capture his great touch and dynamic range. His last album really brought the feel of his live playing.
Phill_B

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody I just wanted to let you know that the official Garth Webber MySpace is now up and running (AKA The WebberSpace)!! Guitarist/SingerSongwriter Garth Webber has shared the stage with such people as Miles Davis, Gregg Allman, The Ford Blues, and many more. Heres a link
www.myspace.com/garthwebber

Thanks everyone
Phillip
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only is Garth one of the very best talents on guitar ... his recordings have a clarity not often found. One that compares to Garth's expertise is the cd Orbit which Robben is also a part of ... I do not know if it's his equipment, ear, technique - but somehow all instruments and vocals are on the money. Perhaps it's his use or non use of compression. I'm a big Garth fan - and as simply as I can say ... he's a great person.

I do enjoy the efforts on the "my space" ... and thanks to all involved for putting it out there for all to see and hear. I especially enjoyed the Youtube clip with Miles.

I plan to see Garth jam coming up March 8th, if not sooner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: