Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - OJAI CLINICS with ROBBEN
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OJAI CLINICS with ROBBEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anneford

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: OJAI CLINICS with ROBBEN Reply with quote

Hi, Everyone,
Due to popular demand, Robben has scheduled TWO clinics (Oct 11th and Dec 6th) in his hometown of Ojai, CA. These classes are limited to 25 people, so it's a rare opportunity t have "up close and personal" instruction from Robben. For further info., write to anne@west.net (that's me, I am the producer of these events!) Early registration gets the best price! Also, if you have attended a clinic in Ojai, please comment on this thread! Thanks, Everyone! http://robbenford.com/?page_id=705
j-dub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Ojai Clinic Reply with quote

Hi Anne, Great to hear there will be 2 clinics by the end of the year. Going to try to make the December one, still firming up plans and looking like my wife may spend the day at the Ojai Valley Spa while I'm at the clinic - little mini vaca before things get crazy around the holidays. Btw this will be my second trip to the Ojai clinics and just wanted to let everyone know that if you have not been to one of Robben's clinics, you need to do it! Best guitar/music teaching/learning experience I've ever had. So much to take in but also Robben breaks things down so you can actually do it! Inspiring and encouraging, but why would you expect anything less from the master! Not to mention Anne and Robben are just great people. Looking forward to making and hearing some great music in Ojai this December.
Nick-O

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so much wish I was on the west coast in December...I pray these sessions are well supported none the less!
anneford

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few spots left for October 11th!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: