Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - City Winery NYC
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

City Winery NYC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FenderAmpFan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: City Winery NYC Reply with quote

I was wondering what everyone thought about the show at City Winery and if anyone else knew the show was going to feature Bjorn Thoroddsen. I didnt notice that on the City Winery website when I purchased my ticket.
PierreL

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what did you think ?
FenderAmpFan

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Robben Ford superfan I expected to see a Robben Ford show as I usually do. Robben opened the show saying, "we are going to do it a little different tonight" If thats the case, then advertise the show that way. I kinda felt like he deceived the public by not mentioning he was sharing the bill with an Icelandic guitarist Bjorn Thoroddsen and his singer on the City Winery website when I purchased the tickets. I understand he may want to venture out, be a producer and do different things, but as a ticket purchaser, the venue should make it clear.

If I am incorrect, and it was mentioned on City Winery's website, then I stand corrected, but I dont recall any mention of it and the website does not allow you to look at past dates now for me to confirm it now so I was wondering If anyone else felt the same way and can confirm City Winery's website made no mention of it.
yeoyeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness I found this page! doula san diego ca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Robben Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: