Robben Ford Discussion :: View topic - EC was here
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through this link.
Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index

Robben Ford Discussion
The Official Robben Ford Discussion Group

www.RobbenFord.com
All Access Pass

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EC was here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leftbender

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: EC was here Reply with quote

Went to see EC and his band last night in Belgium. Well, what can I say, folks. It was one of those nights Very Happy
He played a lot of blues and I still like his strat-neck-pick-up-old-twin sound a lot. Lucky for me he played Badge, and made me realise that he plays this song like nobody else. Cool
bluesman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Eric is a sweet player, but I really prefer his singing (voice) skills more then his slow-hand exercises.
There is one very tasty young guitarist, singer from UK, I really highly recommend - Matt Schofield !
www.mattschofield.com. He use to open Robben's gigs in London and he tours with Diana Gilespy this days, but also plays with his trio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Robben Ford Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: