Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Bass player Billy from Paradise
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Bass player Billy from Paradise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SydneyLynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:45 pm    Post subject: Bass player Billy from Paradise Reply with quote

Hey. I posted a few years ago about Droopy, etc.

Anyway, the guy across the street from me is a bass player who’s been in Lake Worth a long time. A few months ago I began wondering if you guys might know each other.

Finally got to ask him today, Fuzz. We talked about your friends, the station wagon, Droopy, and of course how in awe he has always been if your playing.

So hey from Billy and Mary , and me!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sydney, I need to give Billy a call because we haven't talked in a long time. He's a great bass player (and also harmonica player) and we played a lot of music together in the bars of South Florida.

Billy moved to California for awhile and we played in a top 40 band together - our main gig was at the Holiday Inn in Palmdale CA, 5 sets a night for usually two or three people from the nearby army base. Weekends were packed though, and too many funny stories to remember them all.

Please say hi to Billy and Mary!
SydneyLynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He would love to hear from you.

Apparently he’s been picking up the harmonica a lot lately and he’s worried about driving Mary nuts.

I can hear his bass playing as I write this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: