Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - "Comedy" and/or 6/8 stuff on the tour?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

"Comedy" and/or 6/8 stuff on the tour?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazebel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: "Comedy" and/or 6/8 stuff on the tour? Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

You mentioned that it will be more jamming this time.
But will there be any Elvis impersonations or groovy covers of EW&F etc?

And will there be any tunes in 6/8? Like Renegade, Footprints etc
I LOVE when you blow over 6/8 grooves...your phrasing and rhytmic displacements and whatnot are unreal and unmatched IMO!!!

Canīt wait until next friday AND saturday, which will be Fasching AND Nefertiti !!! Very Happy So excited!

Wish you guys a great tour!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Kirk doesn't have a mic on this tour (we had a band meeting about it), but he's funny enough to watch.

Sorry again, but there aren't any 6/8 tunes that I know of - I think Renegade and Revenge Stew were the only ones we ever did, and nobody wanted to play those.

It's still a fun show, and we have all kinds of gear problems on every show which is always funny for the audience and embarrassing for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: