Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - ITALIAN TOUR
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

ITALIAN TOUR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luca Chioin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: ITALIAN TOUR Reply with quote

Hallo Everybody! Cool

After spent in past years hundreds & hundreds kilometers 'round Italy to enjoy listening and seeing Tribal Tech & Scott Henderson Blues Band, finally they will come in my city, Treviso, saturday 10 july. Razz

The concert will be in the main square of Treviso, Piazza Dei Signori, a wonderful medieval place in the center of the city [http://www.photoroma.com/archivio.php?City=tv&Search=*&Page=1], a place where people love meeting his friends to talk, drink, fall in love......
In Treviso we live in a very relaxed and pleasant way; maybe it lacks multiple cultural and entertaiment opportunities as a big city can offer, but I wouldn't change my city with any other.

All this words to explain why i'm so excited, although I've already seen many time Scott & Friend playing: I love their music, I love my city, and this mixture drive me crazy!!!

For the Band:
Hey Scott, Kirk, John!
Welcome to Treviso!
If you need something like a car lift, a garden to relax, a tourist guide, a clean bathroom with fishes shower curtain, or at last a glass of good wine,
I will be happy to serve you! Wink

Luca

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: ITALIAN Tour-Lucky Luca Reply with quote

Well Luca, today is an extra special day for you, you get to see Scott!!! For those of us that are not, I can only speak for myself, but I'D like to hear how the gig went! So how about posting a review!!?? Thanks so much if you do! (((((Scott))))) Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: