Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - WOULD ANYONE WITH SCOTT'S REH VIDEOS PLEASE READ!!!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

WOULD ANYONE WITH SCOTT'S REH VIDEOS PLEASE READ!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojolang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: WOULD ANYONE WITH SCOTT'S REH VIDEOS PLEASE READ!!! Reply with quote

After contacting Alfred/Warner and scott himself, and scowering ebay, I've concluded that there is nowhere to find scott's REH instructional videos. I'm posting here in the hopes that some good soul would be willing to burn them to .avi files or DVDs and send them to me via snail mail, or email zipped, or some other manner. I would be willing to compensate him/her for time and for the tablature if you would make copies.

Scott, or scott management, if you are reading this, I'd be more than happy to buy the DVDs straight from you with tab, just name the price.

Thanks for your time guys,

Joe
adypress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: i have the henderson videos Reply with quote

i have the henderson videos
Mojolang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found them from an old distributor. Thanks anyway.

Joe
adypress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

you wouldnt happen to have creative jazz guitar by joe diorio would you?i have tons of instructionals i could trade for you,we could do it through AOL messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: